A couple quick questions: This is an entire planet... earth sized? Is that all the ocean? If so, that is a massive % of land. How many square miles is it and do you really need it? As an MMO guy since the days of text and pay per hour on AOL, I would say that the shape of things is not immediately compelling, it lacks visual interest in a pure sales sense. This isn't a judgement of the world, per se, but a judgement of its presentation. In all honesty, I am not thrilled by all the shapes in my world, but they've been around so danged long its hard to change them totally, LOL. Personally I would remake it from scratch and make it more like an Earth-sized (land to water ratio) Pangea and give it more shape. This isn't a matter of realism, who the heck knows what millions of worlds out there look like? We've got a small sampling here on Earth, but it is about marketability. I'm not even suggesting drastic changes, that wouldn't be needed, just more panache. Less clutter would be good. Sometimes less is more.

River and climate realism: Remake it and go for it... it makes people like me looking at a world think that the creator put more thought into the map and the map is your ambassador to potential buyers. A map that doesn't inspire will make me second guess a game or setting, no doubt.

You've got a sunken city and other interesting features, and clearly you've put a lot of thought into the setting, so why not put in the extra work to take all those features and put them into a realistic and compelling map? You really aren't that far off. And realism will often inspire even more great ideas.

Now the one area my character would head to? The Phantom Cauldron region.