Thread: April/May Lite Entry - Vicinato Spavento

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is really cool. Are you going to fill in all the buildings with objects or just a few with the rest having a roof? (the former sounds like a lot of work and the latter would probably look cooler anyway - i.e. having the buildings along the edge with different roof lines and associated shadow - making the viewer focus on the 2 central buildings where all the action is).
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anomiecoalition View Post
    This is really cool. Are you going to fill in all the buildings with objects or just a few with the rest having a roof? (the former sounds like a lot of work and the latter would probably look cooler anyway - i.e. having the buildings along the edge with different roof lines and associated shadow - making the viewer focus on the 2 central buildings where all the action is).
    I think that is a really good plan. Thanks for the suggestion. I was originally planning more than one layer for the map, the uppermost being roofs, but I think your idea is the best way to produce a functional battlemap.

cheers!
    Meshon