Thread: Video Game Map Designer wanted for interview

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Hi Anthony,

My Name is J.T. Vandel, I have an academic Background with a M.A. of Fine Arts and M.A. of Communication Arts and a Postgraduate Thesis on the Conception of fictional Worlds within western Media of the Past 500 years. In relation to the topic of map-related career options, I do work as a conceptartist for computer games, exebit my works in international art institutions and museums and write as an artcritic about contempory art in arthistorian publications. I would be interested to give insight in the academical/artistic career path that I choosed and contribute to the education program of the TBTimes.

Regards,
    T.J. Vandel

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    Hi Anthony,

My Name is J.T. Vandel, I have an academic Background with a M.A. of Fine Arts and M.A. of Communication Arts and a Postgraduate Thesis on the Conception of fictional Worlds within western Media of the Past 500 years. In relation to the topic of map-related career options, I do work as a conceptartist for computer games, exebit my works in international art institutions and museums and write as an artcritic about contempory art in arthistorian publications. I would be interested to give insight in the academical/artistic career path that I choosed and contribute to the education program of the TBTimes.

Regards,
    T.J. Vandel
    Hi T.J,

Thanks for replying! I'd love to pass along your information. I checked your portfolio and didn't see an email address, but if you want to contact me privately, I'll introduce the two of you.

- Anthony
    Last edited by Anthony Gill; 06-04-2013 at 11:54 AM.