Thread: SARTURUS - Ulthui - Map landscape drawing question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looks promising. I like the landshape and the names. Looking forward to the development of this project.
    Care to tell us a bit about the world itself? Show us some of that lore you mentioned. I am a roleplayer and always interested in the story (as well as the map, no question ).
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    Looks promising. I like the landshape and the names. Looking forward to the development of this project.
    Care to tell us a bit about the world itself? Show us some of that lore you mentioned. I am a roleplayer and always interested in the story (as well as the map, no question ).
    Thanks, Eilathen, much appreciated. I'd love to talk about the world, but it's a bit hard to summarise. I'll spend time summarising the main concept when I finish this map and I'll include it in the thread for the final showcase.
    Instead, here's a quick sample image of the collection of lore facts. This is only a small section as a good quantity of the original writings have been lost to time unfortunately. I know the text isn't readable, but it's just to show that it's quite in depth. A lot of it has changed over the years. It's a lot simpler in content than it used to be now and we've gone in a different direction. I should say that I'm not aiming to be a fantasy writer or anything of the sort. This is just for fun. Cartography is my main interest and the lore is just the foundation.

Last edited by TaylorH; 07-25-2014 at 12:15 PM.