Thread: [CC3] The Duchy of Norwell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Very Nice Map Jaerdaph, clear and eye-catching. I really like it. Now, would you like to sign up for the Collaborative World Mapping Project now or would you like to attend a no-obligations presentation?

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Quote Originally Posted by Torq View Post
    Very Nice Map Jaerdaph, clear and eye-catching. I really like it. Now, would you like to sign up for the Collaborative World Mapping Project now or would you like to attend a no-obligations presentation?
    Oh I so wish I could because I really like what you guys are doing, but alas as you all know I've been forced to making rare "guest" appearances of late. I'm also starting law school at night in the fall (on top of a full-time job),which is certain to eat up my remaining free time.

I just wish the firm I'm working at now would let me install CC3 on my computer. I get extended periods of downtime before the crunch sets in again, and it would be nice to be able to do something besides twiddle my thumbs and surf the net.
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Jaerdaph rocks.

'nuff said.

--me
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

I was just wondering what font you used...Ive been looking for it every where and havent ever discovered the name

Quote Originally Posted by b4dave View Post
    I was just wondering what font you used...Ive been looking for it every where and havent ever discovered the name
    Hi b4dave, and welcome to the Guild!

It's called Gaeilge 1. It's a TrueType font that came packaged with the annual, but you can download it here:

http://www.celticvoice.com/readings/gaeil1.htm
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales