Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: This is me! (Pictures Topic)

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    ukg -- I hope your name isn't Wayne Rooney, that would be terrible.
    Lol, no where near that well known

John

Quote Originally Posted by Chgowiz View Post
    This is from a couple of weeks ago at a game session at the local FLGS. I'm the guy standing up in the middle with the "You want to do what?! Muahahaha!" look on my face.
    LOL... somehow, you ended up looking just like your avatar....
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Good to see you, Chgowiz. That DM screen looks pretty cool. Is it homemade? Man, I remember when I used to make my own DM screens. That brings back memories.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

I was curious enough after all this talk to look up my real name on google, apparently I'm a founder or president of some mediacl foundation or other, That's the only one that came up.

I will say that if you type my user name into google almost everything that comes up on the first page of results is actually about me. The only other two that I recall are in referance to how I chose that name (for I am a roving sporting blade...). But yeah I'm rather proud that I'm doing so many things that I pull in a fair number of returns on a google search.

oh I forgot that I have a photo up online at my deviant art page which I started recently. Hmm I'm going to google my user name again and see if any images come up.
    Last edited by Rovingjack; 01-31-2009 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgenev View Post
    Good to see you, Chgowiz. That DM screen looks pretty cool. Is it homemade? Man, I remember when I used to make my own DM screens. That brings back memories.
    Yes, it is, I wrote about it here: http://oldguyrpg.blogspot.com/2009/0...nd-charts.html

I used 3 ring binders previously - I always felt constrained by the pre-printed charts. The customizable Savage Worlds screen inspired me to make my own.

You know what's funny? I read that on your blog just after asking the question here.

I used 3 ring binders previously - I always felt constrained by the pre-printed charts. The customizable Savage Worlds screen inspired me to make my own.
    Very cool! I've always preferred homemade DM/GM screens - same with character sheets as well.
    Cheers,
    Tim

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

I have to post another 'this is me' picture...because this is me and our new daughter to be (name: Apsara, age 7 months) who we are adopting from an orphanage in India. Just got back tonight from India after meeting her for the first time...and I hope you will agree, she is a beauty. With luck and a fair wind, (and the Indian court system) we should have her home in June.

My mission is to turn her into a traveller player / mapper/ WW2 aircraft enthusiast / photographer before my wife gets any ideas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0169.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	2.58 MB 
ID:	9960  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

She's adorable Ravs...good luck with everything.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

She's adorable, Ravi. Before you know it, she'll be drawing maps all over the walls.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast