Thread: Dark Meeting....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nice work JT, and I like the new avatar, very stylish / classy!

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Nice work JT, and I like the new avatar, very stylish / classy!
    Thanks Bogie. The new avatar was a long time coming. I kind of feel like I "graduated" or something (or at the very least grew up... )

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktannery View Post
    Agree - very nice and love the lighting now. The only thing I don't like are the rectangular things along the side of the boat - the reason I don't like these is their colour: the sickly greeny-yellow of snot. Love the new avatar too - maybe I'll adopt the same one and we can confuse everybody.
    Thanks !! I think the hammocks came out pretty badly too. I've been looking at this (It's my desktop wallpaper) and I just can't seem to make decent hammocks. The color was an attempt to show a "well used" hammock fabric but your right it just doesn't look very good. I think I'll have a go a fixing that and a couple of other little issues before I call this "completed". As for the avatar thanks and that would be pretty funny but you don't want your excellent work mistaken for mine...
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.