Thread: January Entry: The Lost Continent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

@--> MarkusTay

Thanks

@--> Rahva

LOL sorry about that, didnt mean to make u right Atlantish

and its actually Atlan Tish, just that may be hard to tell

Did I say that Atlan Tish was near there? All I said was that that was where the chest was found

Yea I was feeling lazy and just copied the same page alot of times. I may or may not try adding some variety to them.

Good eye catching that! I should have realized that the image would curve with the book! It will be hard to fix that, so I dont know if Ill be able to, as the picture is about 12 different layers, and for some if I merge them down they disappear.... Ill try my best tho

Okay sure I can try to make that darker, and Im playing around with the wood, as I dont really care for it as is.

Thanks Rahva

Edit: Oh and just to clear it up, this may or may not be Atlantis, and it may or may not be found on australia of our earth

Plz dont compare it to Atlantis
    Last edited by bryguy; 01-13-2009 at 04:31 PM.
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone," it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master -- that's all."

-Lewis Carrol: Through the Looking Glass