Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You're welcome Viking!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thuvar remade.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	736.2 KB 
ID:	58666
    I'm having some problems to improve those mountains! So, I've worked on one continent (the northwestern one).
    After a lot of tests, this is the more satisfying imo. But I'm not sure to prefer it... What do you think of it? I really need comments on that before working on the rest of the map!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    You're welcome Viking!

I'm having some problems to improve those mountains! So, I've worked on one continent (the northwestern one).
    After a lot of tests, this is the more satisfying imo. But I'm not sure to prefer it... What do you think of it? I really need comments on that before working on the rest of the map!
    Personally, I think it looks nicer and it definitely breaks up the ground; however, if you don't prefer it - if you have a different vision - then go with yours! Critique is only just that, in the end it's your creation, your imagination, and that's what's more important.

i really like it! it looks a bit cartoony/watery, but not in an unpleasant way if that makes sense. IMO it's nicer and more interesting than the original.