Thread: Etrakien revisited

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Beautiful map, Clercon. Your original was good but this new one is far more to my taste.

The paper is maybe one of Coyotemax's.

Btw, what fonts did you use?
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by eViLe_eAgLe View Post
    I really really love this map. I just love how it looks and the mountains and colors.. Just got me.. I also noticed how sometimes when I look at it I feel as if the mountains have hills around them (which I like) and the borders on the town's are just really nice to me... I think you should do a tutorial for this! I would be eternally grateful.
    Thanks, and yes there are hills around the mountains. About a tutorial I think that would be hard. First of all I nearly don't have the time to do maps (I have three kids) so it would be hard to get the time to do a tutorial and secondly my work is very unstructured. A lot of layers and trial and errors. But I wont say never........who knows I might find some time leftovers one day :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
    Beautiful map, Clercon. Your original was good but this new one is far more to my taste.

The paper is maybe one of Coyotemax's.

Btw, what fonts did you use?
    Thanks Ramah, I'm glad you like it. I think the new map more suits the ideas I have of my little world :-)
    The fonts I used for the map is TiogaScript for the countries and DaVinciForward (my personal favorite) for the seas.
    About the paper it might be Coyotemax's, I have no idea....I really have to try to get the time and look through the forum and try to find the thread I picked it from.
    My finished maps

Mapping Worlds (My blog about mapping)

Imaginary maps (My facbook page devoted to mapping)