Thread: Old City Ward (Riverhewn)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I like the idea of color-coding; if and when I ever get motivated to do a city map (and not quit 3 hours in), I might have to use that myself.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I like the idea of color-coding; if and when I ever get motivated to do a city map (and not quit 3 hours in), I might have to use that myself.
    Thanks. I have discovered that I actually enjoy this particular style of city mapping, mostly because I'm not trying to create a HUGE city all at once.
    I think this one is mostly done. I've left quite a few of the buildings in this ward "blank" as I'm thinking of running the Kingdom of Shendenflar as a actual campaign and I'll need some blank locations for encounters in the future. And as we all know, the "docks" are a great place to hang out (especially at night)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dock Ward.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	34567
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.