Thread: World Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ok after taking a serious look at the original map I figured it would be best to just restart (again haha). I decided that I wanted to go for a map that looked old/worn and stained. Keep in mind this is a world map and it's meant to be bare (my continental and regional maps will have mountains/forests/lakes/rivers etc). So I believe after seriously redrawing everything out (the world is meant to be a little uniform in it's design, as if everything is being pulled towards the equator line) and adding more diversity in the land masses I believe I have accomplished what I wanted to accomplish.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIP1.jpg 
Views:	3727 
Size:	2.10 MB 
ID:	51345

I like the map, it feels like an old treasure map.

Quote Originally Posted by offtoruin View Post
    Ok after taking a serious look at the original map I figured it would be best to just restart (again haha). I decided that I wanted to go for a map that looked old/worn and stained. Keep in mind this is a world map and it's meant to be bare (my continental and regional maps will have mountains/forests/lakes/rivers etc). So I believe after seriously redrawing everything out (the world is meant to be a little uniform in it's design, as if everything is being pulled towards the equator line) and adding more diversity in the land masses I believe I have accomplished what I wanted to accomplish.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIP1.jpg 
Views:	3727 
Size:	2.10 MB 
ID:	51345