Thread: Would love a map for a short story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yes, of course I made that.

I admit I was teasing you a bit with it. You made such an un-specific request that I just had to side with Tilt on this one, most map-making requests are a bit more worked out than "some map" for an ill defined "short story" with no note of mood, style, content, etc.
    Last edited by Lukc; 10-24-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukc View Post

I admit I was teasing you a bit with it. You made such an un-specific request that I just had to side with Tilt on this one, most map-making requests are a bit more worked out than "some map" for an ill defined "short story" with no note of mood, style, content, etc.
    I was just browsing this area of the forums and saw your map. I think it is really cute what you did I especially like the names you have given to the various sections. Just had to comment on this

Quote Originally Posted by Lukc View Post

bahaha so good