Thread: Qoloru

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It looks pretty good so far Arilayna, I really like the textures and the colors. The rivers look pretty good aswell, although the river on the east coast seems like it starts to come down into that green valley, and then cuts through mountains, which seems like the river would have to go uphill to do that. The valley seems to be a basin completely surrounded by mountains, and so it might be hard for rain to get in there to create rivers, which would also make it a desert. If there was a river running into it, it would more than likely create a lake or sea with no outlet. (Although Im not exactly an expert, I think thats about right)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSchacher View Post
    It looks pretty good so far Arilayna, I really like the textures and the colors. The rivers look pretty good aswell, although the river on the east coast seems like it starts to come down into that green valley, and then cuts through mountains, which seems like the river would have to go uphill to do that. The valley seems to be a basin completely surrounded by mountains, and so it might be hard for rain to get in there to create rivers, which would also make it a desert. If there was a river running into it, it would more than likely create a lake or sea with no outlet. (Although Im not exactly an expert, I think thats about right)
    Thanks for the input! When you say the river on the east coast, are you referring to the forked river on the far right? I just want to make sure I'm following you... I was trying to go to a river rolls down mountains into forested valley and empties into sea. Guess I'm not quite there yet!

Thanks again for the response!