Let me elaborate a bit (i don't know if chasio also talks about this but at least i am not alone in the impression that it...detracts) : It is not only that the color of the conifers is much stronger than those of the other trees (i think i would have given the broadleafs a more green color than what they yet have) but it is also the density of the forests...the placement of the trees. Your broadleaf forests are much denser (more trees per square-inch or whatever measurement one has on a map like this) than the conifer forests...the conifer forests are indeed pretty sparse...which also adds to the pronounced difference of perception.

Btw, no need to sound defensive, Tim. It's your map. So you're the one who decides what is best. But this is a forum and you asked for opinions...so here you got some. And it is just pure probabilities that you'll not like all of them

And just to reiterate...the overall map is really cool. Or at least I do like it

And i'll ask again - would you tell us a bit about the world itself? I'm a passionate roleplayer as well...and am always interested in the game worlds of other players and GMs