Thread: Damothi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am not aware of this city generator, though if anyone knows where I can find it, I would greatly appreciate a link. The CD3 idea is not bad, but I have to say that I am CC3 retarded at this moment. I know my way around PS, but I'll be damned if I can figure out CC3.

But I guess that'll be good for future reference. I guess I'll have another map up as soon as I can just figure out how to work the stupid program.

Quote Originally Posted by overlordchuck View Post
    The CD3 idea is not bad, but I have to say that I am CC3 retarded at this moment. I know my way around PS, but I'll be damned if I can figure out CC3.
    Did you watch the CC3 tutorials on YouTube? They should give you a nice start.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Link RPG Random City Generator 5.1 + Update File.

Quote Originally Posted by overlordchuck View Post
    I am not aware of this city generator, though if anyone knows where I can find it, I would greatly appreciate a link.
    Here is the link to the RPG Random City Generator 5.1

Also... here is the download for it RPG City Generator 5.1 Update!

I have only played around with it once but I think I will be using it as a 'guide' to get some inspiration when it comes to the layout of a city, town, village...

Enjoy.