Thread: Modified Mars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bom dia Joao,

I don't know what you mean exactly, but as you may have seen I have the map in two versions, one in Google Earth and one as a flat map. But both are essentially the same map: a cylindrical projection of the Martian surface.

And no, I'm not Brazillian, but Dutch. Ramon Hoxha is actually the name of one of the characters on Modified Mars, of whom we'll probably learn more once my travel guide comes online. He's the star architect who designed the layout of Imagine, capital of the Martian Union.

But as a Brazilian, you may be interested in the area around 30 south and 320 west, where a lot of names go back to the time these were the Brazilian territories

Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Hoxha View Post
    Bom dia Joao,

I don't know what you mean exactly, but as you may have seen I have the map in two versions, one in Google Earth and one as a flat map. But both are essentially the same map: a cylindrical projection of the Martian surface.

And no, I'm not Brazillian, but Dutch. Ramon Hoxha is actually the name of one of the characters on Modified Mars, of whom we'll probably learn more once my travel guide comes online. He's the star architect who designed the layout of Imagine, capital of the Martian Union.

But as a Brazilian, you may be interested in the area around 30 south and 320 west, where a lot of names go back to the time these were the Brazilian territories
    Thanks for explanation.Excuseer me per ongeluk en overwegingen.