Thread: Temple Street to the Grand Temple - a hand-drawn map fragment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is turning out really well. I keep putting pen (or more often, pencil) to paper and trying this out, and I never get very far. The border does look really good, and the compass stain both blend really well now. Thanks for the link to the font, too - I will not even hurt my brain trying to remember how many fonts I have; DaFont is a favorite site, but I've been avoiding it for fear of downloading everything I can find ^_~

The new map is looking awesome as well - the style matches perfectly, and it looks like there's a bit of a history developing. These maps as utilitarian maps for the watch is great - the style fits, it explains the nature of the maps themselves, and it allows for a lot of detail without worrying (too much) about appearances. Keep it up!
    Portfolio & Project Blog: 99 Colored Umbrellas
    World Building Project: Worlds of Sand

Quote Originally Posted by kestrelgrey View Post
    This is turning out really well. I keep putting pen (or more often, pencil) to paper and trying this out, and I never get very far. The border does look really good, and the compass stain both blend really well now. Thanks for the link to the font, too - I will not even hurt my brain trying to remember how many fonts I have; DaFont is a favorite site, but I've been avoiding it for fear of downloading everything I can find ^_~

The new map is looking awesome as well - the style matches perfectly, and it looks like there's a bit of a history developing. These maps as utilitarian maps for the watch is great - the style fits, it explains the nature of the maps themselves, and it allows for a lot of detail without worrying (too much) about appearances. Keep it up!
    Yes it is such an awesome map!!!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."-Confucius
    Old map and Historic map