Thread: December Entry: River Police Station

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I don't know if they're BattleTech or not but I got some mechs from the SketchUp warehouse...an X-Caliber, X-Caliber Lone Wolf, and a Nexus. There are more there and I can snag some if ya want. I can only export them as .kmz but could easily output some .jpgs for ya.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

I believe that is a Vulture. The Clan version is called Mad Dog.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Post Thanks for the offer, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    I don't know if they're BattleTech or not but I got some mechs from the SketchUp warehouse...an X-Caliber, X-Caliber Lone Wolf, and a Nexus. There are more there and I can snag some if ya want. I can only export them as .kmz but could easily output some .jpgs for ya.
    Thanks Ascension, I really do appreciate the offer, but I prefer to create my own. People remark how fast I am at creating maps/graphics - part of the reason though, is I never use other people's map objects or clipart for graphics, other than photos/textures (which I borrow lots for my work). Thus I am less efficient or fast, because I don't use other's art. I'm a purist in my art - I want a hand in everything I create, that's how I am.

And Thanks, Midgardsormr! I'll be asking again, after I create my next mech!

GP

PS: my plan for some cool backstory, is I'll be creating a two or three page comic with the backstory, and the last page, being the iso-map itself. Fun, huh?

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 12-15-2008 at 12:43 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations