Thread: Photoshop - H3 Pyramid of Shadows

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Fine map! One thing which looks odd, however, is the bevel and emboss effect on the doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapiento View Post
    Fine map! One thing which looks odd, however, is the bevel and emboss effect on the doors.
    I actually like the effect. It makes the doors "pop" a little more, so they're more obvious. I hate it when players have to squint at a map asking "Where's the door again?"
    Mind you, we're not exactly young either...eyesight's one of the first things to go, so they say.

Thanks for the positive comments everyone. I am steadily working through Level 2 as I type this, I am about 65% done with just a few encounter areas to complete. On the topic of the doors I see both sides (he he), I'll see if i can tone them down slightly without losing too much pop.

OK, as promised, here's Level 2 (again at 65% reduction).

And Level 3

Hey Splee! anyway i could get your photoshop files on this...i'm gonna run this campaign soon and using a digital projector instead of a board for characters...I was gonna add the minis as photoshop layers to move them around in combat and whatnot...let me know! GREAT JOB!

Quote Originally Posted by davelscc View Post
    Hey Splee! anyway i could get your photoshop files on this...i'm gonna run this campaign soon and using a digital projector instead of a board for characters...I was gonna add the minis as photoshop layers to move them around in combat and whatnot...let me know! GREAT JOB!
    You can grab them from my website http://www.drzeuss.co.uk