Thread: Das Qala

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Yes this looks interesting so far, i like the idea of outposts on mountains in generally. Its like a Small Universe in itself, consisting of a path and the steps of a small Journey. What truely would make this good would Be some nice ideas about the Arcitecture and culture of the place. Did several cultures Build on Top of each others? Did ancient kingdoms used this place As well? What are the benefits of doing such a desolated place? Why the efford, what is the fortress looking over? Are there traderoutes?

After the other dragonthemed City I now too decided to take part in this challenge. May the Best win.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Carbus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    Yes this looks interesting so far, i like the idea of outposts on mountains in generally. Its like a Small Universe in itself, consisting of a path and the steps of a small Journey. What truely would make this good would Be some nice ideas about the Arcitecture and culture of the place. Did several cultures Build on Top of each others? Did ancient kingdoms used this place As well? What are the benefits of doing such a desolated place? Why the efford, what is the fortress looking over? Are there traderoutes?

After the other dragonthemed City I now too decided to take part in this challenge. May the Best win.
    Oh crap, now that you are in I have no chance of winning

Jokes apart, thanks for the tips Schwarzkreuz, it really is a important step to overlook the history of the place! I shall commence this now.