Thread: The North Lands or the Waste

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post That's an error...

Quote Originally Posted by Gandwarf View Post
    Another great map Gamerprinter. I love the way you do mountains in Xara. They look very realistic with their snowy peaks. I don't care too much for your realistic forest textures, like you used in your map in Celanta. But in this map those realistic vegetation images are barely noticeable. So I like this map better than Celanta.

I do like the ice that Morkhdull added in that bay. That might be something you want to add yourself. The transparent white sheet doesn't do it for me.
    That's strange, because I didn't place a transparent white sheet on this map, see the broken ice in the bay - I placed those, the water around is supposed to be dark blue like the bottom.

Even after export I brought this into PS to increase the JPG compression and this "white transparent sheet" was not there. So I don't know what happened, I will fix and upload again.

There is supposed to be a lightened shallow area near the coast, that's not transparent ice, theres also a white halo for surf - there is no intended frozen sea in this image.

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 01-02-2009 at 10:29 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations