Thread: who wants to make a world?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    It might be, he just wants to start a new project with new folks and new maps.
    you are correct, it is probably mostly if not entirely similar, but i want to start a new world with new people and i figured this would also be a fairly fun community project.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre216 View Post
    you are correct, it is probably mostly if not entirely similar, but i want to start a new world with new people and i figured this would also be a fairly fun community project.
    yeah but why come to a cooperative world building forum with a big cooperatively built world, and say you want to start something which is essentially exactly the same as what is already happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Primitius View Post
    yeah but why come to a cooperative world building forum with a big cooperatively built world, and say you want to start something which is essentially exactly the same as what is already happening?
    because this is a cooperative world building forum, where else would i go to get a team together. And why would i want to start something new? Because it's something new, i don't want to edit something another group has worked on, because i'd like to work on something new. I understand where you're coming from, because the projects would be the same, but why not have a little competition?