Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GUILD CITY: Atlas Ward

Map GUILD CITY: Atlas Ward

Guild City is a Community Project to map Cartographer's Guild as if it was a city.

The environment of the city was discussed at length and finally dreamed into existence by J.Edward, who has given us the most beautiful limestone karst region as a base map, and divided it up into 58 sections so that we can all have a piece to draw

The project has only been going for a relatively short time, but already Guild City has a forum of its own within the Community Projects Forum (thank you Robbie and Redrobes), where there is an Index and a FAQ thread for anyone who wants to know more about the city, and who may be interested in joining the project.

There are still a few sections up for grabs, so if you want to join in check out the main allocation map here and pick 3 or 4 vacant sections in order of preference, then let J.Edward know you would like to take part by adding a comment to the end of the thread in the manner described by J.Edward in the very first post.

Thank you John, Red, Robbie... and all who are involved in the project so far for making this possible

My section of the city is number 03, and I have named it 'Atlas Ward'. Its a CC3+ map in which I have used a mixture of standard CC3+symbols and fills alongside my own. The WIP thread is here.

Enjoy!

Atlas_Ward_11_(with_text)_comp2.JPG

Wonderful work on this, Mouse! The text gave me a good chuckle
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Adept

Wouah! Very good piece! Wonderfull!

I think that is quite worthy of some rep. (unfortunately I can't give you any), nice job Mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleri View Post
    Wonderful work on this, Mouse! The text gave me a good chuckle
    Thank you

I'm glad you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by Akae View Post
    Wouah! Very good piece! Wonderfull!
    Aw thank you Akae

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    I think that is quite worthy of some rep. (unfortunately I can't give you any), nice job Mouse.
    Thanks Falconius Not to worry about the rep - thoughts count just as much with me

Great work on this, Mouse. You've got a great mix of buildings, landscaping and geographical features. It's great to see Guild City coming to life!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Aw thank you ChickPea

Congratz Mouse. Map is brilliant and you managed to finish it quite fast. Hats off

Thanks Voolf

You're not doing so bad yourself with area 53

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

That's beautiful, Mouse! I think my favorite parts are The Hexes and the water purifying tower/water. Lovely, lovely work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast