Thread: Coppernight Hold

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool beans man, the delve looks fun enough from what I've read in the supplement. Looking to see what you pull off. Seeing as we both started at around the same time and are both using GIMP 2.6 maybe I can throw some ideas off you if you ever have the time.

Edit: Plus I know how crappy those dungeon tile maps look I can see why you would want to do this as a project. haha
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Quote Originally Posted by geamon View Post
    Edit: Plus I know how crappy those dungeon tile maps look I can see why you would want to do this as a project. haha
    Yes, those maps are one of the worst wizards has ever came up with.Putting together dungeon tiles from previous sets that don't even match is lame.
    I'm also quite curious to see what I'm gonna pull off too.lol.

If you don't mind me asking are you doing an interpretation of their map or a relatively accurate replica?
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.