1 - Good outlines. It is unashamed in how earth-like it is, but interesting particularly in the variations. I esp like the extra island off the Iberian peninsula & the double-India.
2 - Placing things like mountains should be simple. Do it like, but not exactly like, on Earth. The Alps are caused by Africa getting friendly with Europe; and the india-china-central asia area is home to three enormous ranges because of the meeting of continents. I would suggest making forests more common in Europe & China, because deforestation would likely not have been as heavy or consistent on your world (if it's a fantasy setting).
3 - One approach you could try would be to pick one area and zoom in on it. Decide what you want there, and fill in a more local map. When that's done, transfer the major features back to the global map and extrapolate from there. Does your "India" have a huge swamp or mountain range on the eastern formation? How does that affect the surrounding area.
4 - If you want to use realistic geography & meteorology for your world, there are people who can advise you on how mountains, coastlines, etc would affect climate - but you don't have to!

All in all, you have a very solid start - and I hope you'll keep us posted on your progress!