Sigurd – I really like the start of your efforts with this, and I really appreciate you taking the time to work on it—as does Dave, the friend for whom I’ve made this request.

A couple of thoughts:
- We would appreciate it if you could increase width to ~3000 pixels instead of the ~600 that it is now.
- Feel free to add intermediary contour elevations, i.e. while the original divided the map into +10k, +5k, 0, -5k, etc, feel free to include every 2500 or, even better, every 1000 as you think is necessary to make it look better.
- If you could generally make the rivers on the western continent longer than you currently have them, we would appreciate it.
- If you could apply the same shading that you have around the ocean coastlines to the inland sea/lake coastlines, we would appreciate it.
- We think that it would look better if all of the colors (the blues and the greens) were a little more muted.
- It appears that you have a cloud pattern over all of the land, such that land at the same elevation can be one of several different shades of green. We would prefer all land at a particular elevation to be the same color. (I think that once you add more intermediary contours, there will be enough variation in the land colors.)

Obviously, the last comment will be affected once you add various terrain types in different colors.