Thread: Small basic keep (floor plan) for my Pathfinder RPG game - already hand drawn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cards77 View Post
    I like full color maps with detailed rooms similar to this: http://www.rpgbooster.com/wp-content...r-1-Lrg_bg.jpg
    I just saw this for the first time & was a little surprised when I saw the example of the type of map you like was my Alley-Oops Map. You sir, have good taste!!

Happy to see that AnomieCoallition did such a great job on this commission. Now I am making a small keep for the October Challenge, and I am going to have to steal ideas from this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    I just saw this for the first time & was a little surprised when I saw the example of the type of map you like was my Alley-Oops Map. You sir, have good taste!!

Happy to see that AnomieCoallition did such a great job on this commission. Now I am making a small keep for the October Challenge, and I am going to have to steal ideas from this thread!
    Well, the feeling is mutual. That level of detail is something I love to have for my players to really feel as if a place is lived in. It's more work but the rewards are worth it.

I'm hoping to collaborate with Anomie on some other designs in the future.