Thread: Hello

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Human Jackalope View Post
    If you ever find yourself with a question about life, the universe, or anything ...
    42?

Welcome back!

PS - And if your interest in discussion extends to civil and respectful debate, feel free to PM me anytime. I love debating philosophy/theology, but so few people can do so without getting angry.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gidde View Post
    42?

Welcome back!

PS - And if your interest in discussion extends to civil and respectful debate, feel free to PM me anytime. I love debating philosophy/theology, but so few people can do so without getting angry.
    That is because some people have a tendancy to forget that a debate is an exercise where two or more people discuss various sides of a stated point of view. Instead they believe that a debate is where you state your side of the argument and those that disagree can "shut the F**k up", and the louder stated the more authority given.

BTW, welcome to the Guild

I too love a good debate Pick a topic, flip a coin (I take heads) and choose a side
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent