Thread: Fishing Lodge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jykke View Post
    msa, he sad thing is that there isn't really that many species on the lake.. :/ I did a paper version of the map earlier, but it didn't really get used that much. I hope this one will.
    What do y'all catch? I mean... I'm not much of a fisherman, I just like to get drunk on the water and look at trees. Usually trout and bass are stocked fish, although catfish are everywhere. Does the lake get stocked?

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

That is astounding. I love the way the water looks, especially the water lillies/pond scum/moss or whatever floating on it.

Quote Originally Posted by msa View Post
    What do y'all catch? I mean... I'm not much of a fisherman, I just like to get drunk on the water and look at trees. Usually trout and bass are stocked fish, although catfish are everywhere. Does the lake get stocked?
    The lake doesn't get stocked and there isn't many predatory species around, mainly northern pike and perch. But its still fun to fish there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jykke View Post
    The lake doesn't get stocked and there isn't many predatory species around, mainly northern pike and perch. But its still fun to fish there.
    Well pike are supposed to be a huge amount of fun to fish for. I've done most of my fishing is stocked lakes in the south for the same 'ole same 'ole. Your lake sounds like more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by msa View Post
    Well pike are supposed to be a huge amount of fun to fish for. I've done most of my fishing is stocked lakes in the south for the same 'ole same 'ole. Your lake sounds like more fun.
    Yeah pike are fun to fish.. especially with surface lures. Looks cool when they sometimes almost jump out of the water when striking on the bait.