Thread: Need help with Wizards Keep!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If you want help you may want to be more forthcoming. Is the keep in a town, on a plane, underground, on a cloud, under water, in the middle of nowhere?

Since you want help you may want to show your map first to establish common reference. Are you using any rules to determine wealth, value, space?

I don't know that I can help but its much easier to tell with more points of reference?

Dollhouse Syndrome = The temptation to turn a map into a picture, obscuring the goal of the image with the appeal of cute, or simply available, parts. Maps have clarity through simplification.

--- Sigurd

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    If you want help you may want to be more forthcoming. Is the keep in a town, on a plane, underground, on a cloud, under water, in the middle of nowhere?

Since you want help you may want to show your map first to establish common reference. Are you using any rules to determine wealth, value, space?

I don't know that I can help but its much easier to tell with more points of reference?
    Hi!
    I´m picturing the keep in an mountain (just as it is in Goodkinds books...). The nearby town has been destroyed for ages (maybe 1000 of years ago) and is mostly rubbish and overgrown.
    There wont bee too many traps, and most of them will be practical jokes. Like a knock first-trap. If they open a door to someones private room without knocking first they will get punched in the face by the door...

Here´s a cut-trough of the mountain...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled-1..psd