Thread: The Kingdoms of Kesh - Fantasy map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Adept

Absolutely love the concept,, I will keeping this notion in mind for future map projects with you, LOL. Some graphic improvements are possible, but in general, one of my favorites that you've done.

Could be a great way to do some time-lapse mapping for regions of the Sister Continents.
    Upon the Creation of the World the First Dragons cast their seed in the light of a Sun and a Thousand Suns, beneath the Moon and a Thousand Moons, on a World and a Thousand Worlds.

www.sistercontinents.com

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Thanks all you guys, glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Veldehar View Post
    Absolutely love the concept,, I will keeping this notion in mind for future map projects with you, LOL. Some graphic improvements are possible, but in general, one of my favorites that you've done.
    Could be a great way to do some time-lapse mapping for regions of the Sister Continents.
    Hehe, could be

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    The overall design is very pleasing. The concept of the whole thing is brilliant, as Jalyha said. I especially like the heraldry...very cool and atmospheric.
    As to the maps themselves....i still think the forest representations are not that good (too sparse) and you have better looking mountains in other maps. It is still a very good looking map, don't get me wrong, but it could be even better, imo..
    You're absoutely right, some stuff could be improved, it's already a kind of an old map for me, most stuff was done 8 months ago. This said, the geographical features weren't my main focus on this map