Thread: For our BT game!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nice job. For terrain like that though, I want a 'mech with jump jets
    Google Groups for FGII Games:
    European FG2 RPG - Fridays & Sundays (8pm UK time)
    Using Ultimate FGII and can accept unlicensed player connections on some of the games

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Nice job. For terrain like that though, I want a 'mech with jump jets
    Yes! My favorite variant - a Thunderbolt (60 or 65 tons) with Jump Jets...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post My Werewolf

The Werewolves sitting at the bottom of the pit, as I described in the first post, are a custom design - I've got both inner sphere and clan versions. Though I've got the clan version in memory...

75 Ton Mech:
    375 XL engine
    Inner structure: triple strength myomer
    Weapons: 6 medium pulse lasers (3 in each side torso), 1 small pulse laser in center torso, and a micro laser in the head. Two claws (5 tons and 5 crits) on arms.
    This weapons array is how the mech maintains the proper heat with any movement options. By firing the right set of weapons, depending on whether I walk, run, jump or stand still, my heat can be maintained perfectly.
    Jumpjets: 5

Movement (at heat): walk 5, run 8, jump 5

In the end the Werewolf, wants to get close enough after peppering your armor with pulse lasers, then his triple strength claw attacks (15 points of damage) can go into your internal structure.

I created this mech, by starting with the name first and deciding 75 ton, went from there, and its been my favorite mech ever since! I realize the mix of Clan and Inner Sphere technologies makes it weird, but oh well...

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations