Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What does your working area look like?

Blog Entries

The thing I find amazing about all these places is that you can see the floor.... Y'know, I think I should tidy up once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    The thing I find amazing about all these places is that you can see the floor.... Y'know, I think I should tidy up once in a while
    My wife is always complaining about my ability to turn any flat surface into a shelf (ie the floor, the bed, the top of books already on shelves, window sills, top of TVs, etc).

She was so impressed when I cleaned my desk so I could take pictures of it for this thread. Course my desk is already disorganized with many CDs (mostly of Japanese Enka music I got from the library).
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

Nice! Enka!
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

I don't believe I ever posted anything to this thread, but my camera happened to be sitting by the desk today, so I snapped some pics. You can see my graphic design final project on the easel--that's a robotic snowplow meant to be in the style of The 5th Element. It's done in marker.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desk.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	8455   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	draftingtable.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	8456  
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Blog Entries

Ohh same trackball as me - marble FX, fabulous bit of kit. You look like a left hander from your easel but your mouse is on the right. Cool anyways.

Hehe, I used to have that exact same power switch box. I think it is out in my garage now. Wheel of Time, excellent! Looks like an Intuous tablet, same as mine it looks like. And I think that is the same drafting table I used to have! That's scary...
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Oh yeah. It's a real pity Logitech discontinued that model; it's the most comfortable pointing device I've yet used.

I'm right-handed, but my wife is a lefty, and I think the guy we bought the drafting table from was left-handed, also. If it were just me using it, I'd probably move the tray over to the right.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

I'm pretty new (well, very raw- this is only my second post), but here's my work area. They say that a clean desk is the sign of a sick mind. If that's true, then I'm ok

(yes, that's an outdated calender on my desk. That's why I have two of them)

Name:	desktop.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	8615  

Guild Apprentice

I'm new myself but enjoy participating.
    this is my workspace/art/music studio, it is not much but it serves me well.

Name:	my-studio.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	518.7 KB 
ID:	9124   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my-studio2.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	578.4 KB 
ID:	9125  

Quote Originally Posted by saithan View Post
    I'm new myself but enjoy participating.
    this is my workspace/art/music studio, it is not much but it serves me well.
    Good for making some noise
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/signaturepics/sigpic3377_5.gif

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast