Thread: Mirro- First Map Posting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Welcome to the guild AalyaSenai!
    This is a wonderful first map Like others have said about the rivers, Nuina River in the north connects to Noever bay in the south through a lake in the middle of the map which isn't realistic. Water runs from land out to sea. When water bodies cut across land it's a sea or an ocean.
    I like the overall shape of the coast lines, and especially enjoy the ripping. Nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomb View Post
    Welcome to the guild AalyaSenai!
    This is a wonderful first map Like others have said about the rivers, Nuina River in the north connects to Noever bay in the south through a lake in the middle of the map which isn't realistic. Water runs from land out to sea. When water bodies cut across land it's a sea or an ocean.
    I like the overall shape of the coast lines, and especially enjoy the ripping. Nicely done.
    That lake gave me so much heartache! This was actually a map for a friend. Her concept was that sometime in the future there is some kind of a major catastrophe that had creates a monster crater of sorts smack in the middle of Europe, and this map is at least 100 years after that incident. Since I don't have access to any editing software, I hand draw everything, and I couldn't find any good tutorials addressing how to handle drawing something like that. Any tips would be deeply appreciated because I was completely at a loss over that dumb crater-lake!

I'm glad you like the Ripping. "Greece" kinda got out of hand. But I like how it turned out too. xD