I remember thinking about that as part of the Werthers Skull entry but the skull was more like Skeletors place than He-Mans.

We also had a mention of Orco here

I have watched a lot of the cartoons and although is been some years I don't remember seeing any scenes where they were either not just at the front (drawing sword mainly) or inside some generic room. Any kind of map would surely be plucked entirely from imagination. Theres also some plastic toys of the castle which I guess somebody must have thought up too.

I have thought about doing the Harry Potter castle because there are numerous references to places in there and one could read through it making notes of them with page numbers and join up all the dots. I always had the suspicion that Rowling had a map planned for continuity before starting as the continuity over the whole set of books is near perfection.

I think it would be fun to see either of these but I dont really have the time to consider doing them. But your welcome to use the Werthers Skull interior if thats useful to anyone for a Snake Mountain map.