Thread: Delimma - Purist or non purist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected ranger's Avatar

Vorropohaiah, your maps seem a combination of both of them, and yours inspire me to try and make something similar. I think for me I have the art ability I just dont know how to get the technical side. Hai-Etlik has given me some great advice, but I think I was overwhelmed with the idea of how to handle the stretching etc of the map and how to draw it properly.... would love a tut on your maps vorropohaiah

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Vorropohaiah, your maps seem a combination of both of them, and yours inspire me to try and make something similar. I think for me I have the art ability I just dont know how to get the technical side. Hai-Etlik has given me some great advice, but I think I was overwhelmed with the idea of how to handle the stretching etc of the map and how to draw it properly.... would love a tut on your maps vorropohaiah
    thanks though i'm far from an expert myself. i just read what hai-etlik had to say and tried experimenting. mostly i work in equirectangular maps and run everythign through the nasa g projector software, which does all the hard work for me