Thread: Considering a Kickstarter to fund Quick and Dirty Map Tutorials Book!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightminder View Post
    ....please offer the books when they are ready for sale! that kickstarter page was really excellent at whetting the appetite.....
    DITTO...I do hope to be wee bit (more) fluid by the time this is done. I wouldn't mind paying a higher price for this package at all. PLEEEAASE say you will be making this available for purchase later... **begs**
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Korash View Post
    DITTO...I do hope to be wee bit (more) fluid by the time this is done. I wouldn't mind paying a higher price for this package at all. PLEEEAASE say you will be making this available for purchase later... **begs**
    Yes, of course! The intent of the Kickstarter is not to provide "preorders" of products which are being provided, but as seed capital to getting the books into the book distribution system to be sold in bookstores worldwide. I have arrangements with US, UK and AU printing houses. The hope is the project leads to volume sales in the book market for potentially a much more profitable venture. That's the ultimate goal anyway. I've had a plan since the beginning, tweaked along the way - I didn't do this whimsically.

So yes, you will be able to purchase these when finally released.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 09-01-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations