Sapiento: I just took a quick look and I cannot find any problem with it. Using the downloaded version works fine for me. :S The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that maybe you installed it in the same directory as your previous version? If so you may have a curent settings files left over from the previous version that the program may be stumbling over trying to read. If that is the case then delete it or rename it and try again.
If not... not sure right now. Is it just a menu command that freezes it? Can you add jitters with the buttons? Does it appear to have loaded correctly looks wise?

Ravs: Cheers.

I doubt that the mask opacity density will work this time if it was broken last time. I've totally neglected that to get other things working and as I was moving more towards greyscale templates anyway I was going to phase out anything that used template opacity as they don't really go well together - low opacity white becomes grey for instance and then it screws up the ability to decide where trees will go...

Is there a way to extrapolate what colour something would be if it's alpha was ramped up to 100%?

Anyway... if you do use that command then I'll be sure to take a look at it and see what's occurring with it.

By the way - please let me know if it works for you.