I say this a lot, but only when it's true, because it's important to me: I like the land masses.

Thing is even though I've almost 80 posts in my back, I'm a noob and hardly know nothing, so I'm not the best person to give critique or advice to other guild members.

That said, what I personally could tell you, based mostly on visuals, is that it looks really cool to me. I wish I knew how to do the terrain like that. Did you use any tutorial as a guideline or you did it experimenting on your own?

Perhaps the only thing I can think of is that if the scale of the land masses is very big, perhaps the terrain would need more variety to show climatic differences. I mean, if the big one it's supposed to be as big has the whole north America, and depending on the latitude, there wouldn't be so much intense vegetation everywhere and such, but if the scale it's not too big then homogeneous dense vegetation would make more sense.

So I'm sorry I can't really be more helpful, but I like what I see, so keep working.