Thread: Map design request - world map and city map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Hello Hai

Thanks for your reply. What you have described sounds perfect, a hand drawn look but done in a vector tool. I had a look at the map you did called "The_Yawning_Strai&" and it is just the thing I had in my mind so I would love to work with you on the continent map.

What happens now?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GZidar View Post
    Hello Hai

Thanks for your reply. What you have described sounds perfect, a hand drawn look but done in a vector tool. I had a look at the map you did called "The_Yawning_Strai&" and it is just the thing I had in my mind so I would love to work with you on the continent map.
    Well, that certainly simplifies things, Yawning Straights was a really quick project done when I was fairly new at this so I can toss together something like that again without any trouble. It'll just be bigger and with some better symbols.

What happens now?
    Well, to start, post a couple more messages so you can get private messaging enabled. Then we can work out the details either there, or we can exchange email addresses out of view of the spam bots and continue off the forum. If you have an XMPP account (Google Talk, LJ Chat, Jabber, etc) you could contact me at xmpp:hai-etlik@jabber.org (which is not an email address)

I'm new to this whole commissioning thing myself; the closest I've done is contract work as a programmer (and I only did that once) so I'll try to use that as a model.

Guild Novice

Hello Hai

my email address is vesper - at - assassins - dot - org - dot - au (need to replace the - at - and the - dot - with @ and . where appropriate)

Look forward to hearing from you

Guild Novice

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that this has been taken. Thankyou to everyone who showed an interest and for the quick response times