Thread: The Civilized World and Known Parts of the Wild

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

@Viking: Thank you! Drawing it by hand was what I meant, and probably the path I'll take Not planning to print it at the moment, but it depends on how much stuff I end up adding digitally. If the final version becomes very different from the one I'm painting and scanning, I might at least check how much it would cost

@Max: Yeah, you are right as always I don't really know why I chose to do it that way, I guess I didn't think it through enough. Do you think I should try to do something about it, does it look really bad? I could probably paint white over some parts and repaint them to make the rivers more iso-ish… just not sure if it would be worth it?

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lingon View Post

@Max: Yeah, you are right as always I don't really know why I chose to do it that way, I guess I didn't think it through enough. Do you think I should try to do something about it, does it look really bad? I could probably paint white over some parts and repaint them to make the rivers more iso-ish… just not sure if it would be worth it?
    Not sure it worths it, that would probably need some heavy erasing/ re-drawing work and I'm not sure the inked hand drawn style can handle it :/