Thread: First map, unnamed Fantasy.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nice, so far.

Some Guildsman has done a tutorial on making mountains starting with the ridgelines. It's a pictorial / handdrawn style that might mesh with your intent. Sorry, I can't recall who - a search using "ridgelines" and "hand drawn mountains" might net you something. Anybody else remember the one I'm talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by jbgibson View Post
    Nice, so far.

Some Guildsman has done a tutorial on making mountains starting with the ridgelines. It's a pictorial / handdrawn style that might mesh with your intent. Sorry, I can't recall who - a search using "ridgelines" and "hand drawn mountains" might net you something. Anybody else remember the one I'm talking about?
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...ght=ridgelines

I found this, and it seems to be what I'm after perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by jbgibson View Post
    Nice, so far.

Nothing much came up when I did that, but i have a reasonable idea of what i want to do now. Something halfway between icons and realistic top down mountains.