Thread: Volcano Island for D&D 4e campaign

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member Facebook Connected Nighthawk's Avatar

Now that I'm past the holiday season and almost done with this module, time to bump this.

I'll be adding a little more information to the initial post, but I now call out to anyone who may still be interested in assisting.

If it ends up being not free, payment may be difficult for me to do at this time. I know how this sounds, but I'll be able to pay something "eventually".

Thanks everyone!

Guild Novice Facebook Connected jdharvill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Now that I'm past the holiday season and almost done with this module, time to bump this.

I'll be adding a little more information to the initial post, but I now call out to anyone who may still be interested in assisting.

If it ends up being not free, payment may be difficult for me to do at this time. I know how this sounds, but I'll be able to pay something "eventually".

Thanks everyone!
    I'd like to take a stab at this for you... for copies of your module and some cartography credits.
    I'm going to do some initial shape and texture in MS Word vector graphics, in order to get feedback quickly and efficiently that I'm heading in the right direction for you!