Thread: NEW Commissioned MAP for D&D role-playing game : the Southern Territories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Really amazing design! This type of map is really detailed and must have taken ages to make. Only one small critique, in your Legend you spell Waterfall as Wasserfall. Not sure if that was intentional or not but it was just a small thing on a great map!

Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
    Really amazing design! This type of map is really detailed and must have taken ages to make. Only one small critique, in your Legend you spell Waterfall as Wasserfall. Not sure if that was intentional or not but it was just a small thing on a great map!
    Thank you ! It took me something like three weeks to draw this map, which is relatively fast : the level of detail is not as extensive as in my personal works. “Wasserfall” is intentional, it’s just a nod to Rimbaud’s poetry and to romantic period landscape paintings There is also an information about the magnetic declination in french abbreviations (N.M and N.G. for “Nord Magnétique” and “Nord Géographique”) in the right margin which is a tribute to my documentary models and a reference to the city my client’s live in.
    Last edited by Kishkindha; 10-27-2020 at 08:29 AM.