Thread: Keeping it all organized

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I used Microsoft Binder for a while to organize my documents. It was a little unwieldy since each item was actually a discrete Word doc. Johnn Four at Roleplayingtips likes Milenix MyInfo. I have Microsoft OneNote, which I keep meaning to explore, but I haven't gotten around to it.

There are also quite a few people who use a wiki for that kind of thing. Obsidian Portal is a popular choice for worldbuilding and roleplaying games.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
    I used Microsoft Binder for a while to organize my documents. It was a little unwieldy since each item was actually a discrete Word doc. Johnn Four at Roleplayingtips likes Milenix MyInfo. I have Microsoft OneNote, which I keep meaning to explore, but I haven't gotten around to it.

There are also quite a few people who use a wiki for that kind of thing. Obsidian Portal is a popular choice for worldbuilding and roleplaying games.
    OneNote is an excellent tool for this sort of thing. My current world building projects are handed on a a shared OneNote. We use word docs and make our notes there and drag finalized stuff directly in. Plus I can just drag images in and run with it. I've been heavily tempted to actually buy a Windows tablet so I can access them and work on them from anywhere in the house