Thread: Monks writing room - WIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

To me, it just seems that the pulpits were made with a ruler, which would make sense for a floor plan. My question is how big is the monastery? It would seem that a scriptorium would be larger if there are more monks present, or is this more of a private scriptorium for monks of a higher order?

Quote Originally Posted by Subcreator View Post
    To me, it just seems that the pulpits were made with a ruler, which would make sense for a floor plan. My question is how big is the monastery? It would seem that a scriptorium would be larger if there are more monks present, or is this more of a private scriptorium for monks of a higher order?
    In all honesty the map is a test made for a couple of friends who is into rpg-writing and where curious on how much of a room description they could push into a map instead. At the moment there are three more things that I plan on including in the map, that is monks with a small moon/sun next to them (to show when they are in the room), some more furniture to show what kind of a room it is (book-press, stuff like that) and a legend.

So, to answer your question regarding the size of the monastery, I have no idea , I got a description of the scriptorium and thats it.