Thread: Europe 1359

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nice map. You might want to re-label what's left of Sweden. What you currently have as Småland contains Jämtland and vice versa.

Out of curiosity, did you raise the sea level on an actual height map of Europe to see what was left, or did you decide on your own what you wanted to keep above water and painted water on the rest?

Guild Apprentice

Very nice knots for the sea.

Interesting use of flooding. Wondering isnt the section of holland that was reclaimed lowlands wouldn't that would be the first to go.

Can hear it screeming out for flags of nations empires. Look forward to seeing where you go with it.

Nice work.

Guild Member Facebook Connected Lezales's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korash View Post
    Wow, I do like how this looks. I love the water texture you used, and I am curious how it came about. I also want to know how you cam up with the land masses. The only critique I have is the fluff text off to the left is a bit hard to read to my eye.
    I'll see what I can do about the text.

Quote Originally Posted by Silversweeper View Post
    Nice map. You might want to re-label what's left of Sweden. What you currently have as Småland contains Jämtland and vice versa.
    Out of curiosity, did you raise the sea level on an actual height map of Europe to see what was left, or did you decide on your own what you wanted to keep above water and painted water on the rest?
    I will look into Sweden again. Thanks for the input ! And yes I used a topographic map.

Quote Originally Posted by Londonsmee View Post
    Very nice knots for the sea.

Interesting use of flooding. Wondering isnt the section of holland that was reclaimed lowlands wouldn't that would be the first to go.

Can hear it screeming out for flags of nations empires. Look forward to seeing where you go with it.

Nice work.
    Yes it's my bad use of the topographic map. Holland should be gone. I'm not sure what I'll do with it now, I love Holland. What do you guys think ? I'll check into flags.

Anyway I got an updated version on it's way.