Thread: Milestones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

We talked about this sometime back and I proposed that we all chuck stuff onto a temporary page of things going on and it gets arbitrated down. In a sense the GM does not have that overall mastery of the "official" copy of the world, just his own games version. I think I could spend ages on how we could mitigate it all etc but since we only have one big yellow star on the whole map after a few years, I am rather inclined to wait until this campaign contention is a real problem before we worry about how we can solve it.

We need more people playing in the world first !

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    We talked about this sometime back and I proposed that we all chuck stuff onto a temporary page of things going on and it gets arbitrated down. In a sense the GM does not have that overall mastery of the "official" copy of the world, just his own games version. I think I could spend ages on how we could mitigate it all etc but since we only have one big yellow star on the whole map after a few years, I am rather inclined to wait until this campaign contention is a real problem before we worry about how we can solve it.

We need more people playing in the world first !
    Which may be sooner than we thought, considering the dire state of things in Hania now. Talk about round 1 going to the bad guys!

-IG