Thread: Achieving a parchment-paper look with plain print paper.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I guess I'm spoiled. I use a toaster to make toast...although come to think of it, I have torched a couple loaves of Garlic Bread in the oven.

I sure wouldn't want my aged paper to turn to dust while going through my laser printer.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    I guess I'm spoiled. I use a toaster to make toast...although come to think of it, I have torched a couple loaves of Garlic Bread in the oven.

I sure wouldn't want my aged paper to turn to dust while going through my laser printer.
    As do I. A toaster oven. We don't own a standard toaster, but they all essentially work on convection, much like a regular full-size oven. IIRC

That is really cool. I suppose if you did some tearing you could yellow the edges.
    I've done something similar before, but actually made it have the burnt edge effect.
    Good job